As an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, with a considerable social media presence, I receive a lot of inquiries from the public regarding my job as a health coach and my training at the world-renowned Institute for Integrative Nutrition. So I wanted to share a bit of insight into my experience of the health coach training program at the IIN.
What it is like to train at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition?
Before I started my course, I was a bit skeptical. I am not someone who follows trends and when it is down to investing in my professional education, I want good, sound learning backed by science and most of all good value for my money.
I did not come to this course without prior knowledge: I had been teaching Pilates for several years, and I already had some training in nutrition, positive psychology, and coaching, so that put me in a good position to judge the quality of the training at the IIN.
What I was looking for from the health coach training program was a certification that allowed me to properly work as a health coach in UK.
The course was transformative
The course was transformative, not only for my professional life but also for me. It really changed the way I look at things and made me calmer, more confident, and more in charge of my life. And I would say that this benefit alone would be enough to justify my investment in the course!
From the business side, the health coach certification was a game changer.
The IIN health coach qualification brought my existing wellness business and blogging to a whole new level. My Pilates clients were more trusting, and my existing food blog The Healthy Gourmet found a new level of fame.
In terms of work, I received offers of collaboration from wellness brands, functional medicine clinics and doctors. My existing Pilates business received a boost and clients were more trusting in me and my advice.
I received 10 blogging and business awards, and inquiries from all over the world.
A great teaching method
The lessons were really well structured and fitting for people who learn in different ways. The founder of the school in fact, Joshua Rosenthal has a MS in Education, and has made the whole learning process really easy to fit in for everybody, from the seasoned learner to the complete beginner.
The lectures were delivered by top-class experts in the fields of holistic health, functional medicine, nutrition, positive psychology, and more, many of which came from big Ivy League Universities like Harvard or Cornell.
Train with some of the top world experts
I was really impressed with the high standards of teaching. At the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, you can take lectures from some of the world’s top experts in the fields of nutrition, functional medicine, naturopathic nutrition, hormonal health, eating psychology, and so on.
- David Katz, founder and former director of Yale University’s Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center (1998-2019); president of the American College of Lifestyle Medicine; president and Founder of the non-profit True Health Initiative
- Deepak Chopra MD, world top expert in mindfulness and meditation.
- Dr. Mark Hyman MD, chairman of the Institute of Functional Medicine and one of the most renowned authorities on nutrition and functional and integrative medicine.
- Dr. Frank Lipman MD. A world-renowned functional medicine MD and personal physician to Arianna Huffington.
- Dr. Deanna Minich PHD, a nutrition scientist, international lecturer, teacher, and author, with over twenty years of experience in academia and in the food and dietary supplement industries.
- Terry Whal, MD, Functional medicine physician and autoimmune researcher and educator.
- Gabby Berstein, Motivational speaker and coach
- Geneen Roth, one of the world’s top experts on emotional and intuitive eating.
- Gabor Mate’ MD one of the worlds top expert on trauma.
The topics ranged from principles of lifestyle medicine to positive psychology and food politics.
Do you have what it takes?
Join my IIN community
Still on the fence or wanting to know more? Join my IIN community to receive my Insider tips, news and offers, or simply get in touch using the form below to chat with me.
use my code to enroll
If feel inspired and have decided to enroll in the Institute for Integrative Nutrition Health Coach Training Program, you can use my personal discount code CLAUDIAARMANI20 to receive a 20% discount on the program.
From time to time I do receive special offers from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, so use the form below to get on my list, and I will let you know!
Disclaimer. I do get a small commission on all my referrals, as a thank you for the time I take to advise and liaise with all who ask me about my job as a health coach and my experience at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
Get in touch
Claudia is an award-winning Integrative Nutrition Health Coach & Pilates teacher. She specializes in helping people move on from emotional eating and yo-yo dieting to a more attuned and happier relationship with food.